Monday, December 15, 2008

Schwarzbein Principle Cookbook or Colorado Collage Cookbook

Schwarzbein Principle Cookbook

Author: Diana Schwarzbein

Dr. Schwarzbein teams up with acclaimed professional chef Evelyn Jacob to whip up 300 delicious, healing recipes that prove that eating the Schwarzbein way doesn't have to be difficult, boring or fat-free!

With easy-to-follow directions, tips and comprehensive nutritional breakdowns, the book offers healthy entrees and accompaniments for any meal, with delicacies like: breakfast burritos, mushroom-gorgonzola omelettes with walnuts, chicken sate with peanut sauce, crustless quiche, hot artichoke cheese dip, pecan-baked brie, lobster bisque, Asian shrimp, mint pesto chicken, beef stroganoff, Thai basil beef, barbecued spareribs and kielbasa with sauerkraut.

What People Are Saying

Suzanne Somers
This is the cookbook to use to lose weight. Dr. Schwarzbein is in the vanguard of the new medicine. Her Five Step approach to balancing the hormones of the body and staving off the accelerated aging process works! Anyone who has battled weight problems, addictions, heart disease, osteoporosis, diabetes or high cholesterol levels should read this incredible book and benefit. Suzanne Somers


Larry Hagman
When I had my liver transplant four years ago, I was diagnosed as diabetic and knew I had to make some serious eating and lifestyle changes. To my relief, after reading The Schwarzbein Principle I found that those changes were going to be pretty easy. I could eat all the red meat, eggs, butter and cream I wanted. I lost 25 pounds in five months and I look and feel better. My cholesterol level is the best it's ever been and I am healthier than I have been in years. I no longer have to inject insulin because my diabetes is under control.




New interesting book: Sunday Suppers at Lucques or Pomegranate Soup

Colorado Collage Cookbook

Author: Junior League of Denver

Colorado Collage is a wonderful collection of more than 500 recipes, plus breath-taking landscapes and tantalizing food photography. It is a true Colorado treasure that highlights the delicacies around us, from fresh rainbow trout to fruits. Celebrate the rugged individualism and unique, healthful ingredients that epitomize the new West.



No comments: